Sunday, June 27, 2010

Trigger Religion

Hello my friend, how are you?
Let’s cut to the chase
I won’t leave without revenge
Let’s call this justice
Your right, were not friends
Gave you my heart
You tore it in two
And that was only the start
Yes, I bled for you
You never messed around
You were so nervous
And I was so proud
Changing this disservice
Shadows dance around your head
Now that you’re gone and dead

Thank God! The Devil’s dead
She got a bullet through the head
And when she screams for help tonight
To hell with her, don’t decide
To hell with her, she deserves to die

Oh yes, your brand new
You got a new face
But what will you do
When I draw this ace
I win the card game
For once you’re gone
And I’ll keep my name
While you listen to your songs
Distract yourself now
‘Cause the pains to much
And even in this cold snow
You hold onto your crutch

0 comments:

Post a Comment